Abstracts submission is open from January 15 until March 15, 2021. Abstract submission is open to Field Epidemiology Training Programs (FETPs) residents and graduates, as well as public health professionals. Submitted abstracts must be on topics in line with the Conference theme of “COVID-19 Research in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: Epidemiology, Impact, and Lessons Learned.”
A suggestion of topics includes the following:
- Epidemiology of COVID-19
- COVID-19 surveillance and case tracing
- Interventions at national and subnational levels
- Work of Rapid Response Team
- Case studies on COVID-19
- Success stories and lessons learned
- Impact of COVID-19 on Non-communicable diseases
- Impact of COVID-19 on other Communicable diseases including VPDs
- Health promotion during COVID-19 pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 on Primary Health care Services
- Impact of COVID-19 on health workforce
- Other relevant areas related to COVID-19
How to Submit an Abstract
To ensure that you properly submit your abstract, you are advised to carefully read the Abstract Submission Instructions and Sample Abstract below.
Please follow the steps of the submission process:
- Create an account from the “Login Button” at the top of the page.
- The account needs to be created once, then you can login using the same login information to add or update your abstract as needed.
- To create an account, you will be asked to fill in your basic contact information, your username, and password.
- Once you have created your account, you can access the abstract submission dashboard.
- Click on the “Submit New Abstract” to submit your abstract(s).
During the submission period, you can access your account to manage and update your abstract(s). You will receive two confirmation emails informing you that your account has been created and that your abstract(s) have been submitted